Revit Steel Modelling Tips & Tricks
A new steel tab was added to Revit 2019 allowing users to model steelwork elements with a greater level of detail. This session looks at tips & tricks to get the best from these steel tools.
Topics covered include:
- Apply connections to steelwork models
- Populate the model with the connections
- Create custom connections
- Manually model plates such as flange plates
- Use the intelligent cut & notch commands
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Revit Steel Modelling Tips & Tricks' Webinar.