Introduction to Civil 3D – Part 2 – Getting data out of your model
This is for everyone who is completely new to Civil 3D and is a follow-up to my last webinar Introduction to Civil 3D – Part 1 - The Design Solution for the Civil Engineer.
In this session I will show you how to take your design and get useful things out of it. Things such as Cross Section, Volumes, Quantities, AutoCAD drawings and spreadsheets.
The Webinar will include:
- Cut and Fill Volume analysis
- Sampling your Corridor and producing cross section
- Getting quantities out of a corridor
- Extracting an AutoCAD drawing
- Producing spreadsheets from a corridor
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Introduction to Civil 3D – Part 2 – Getting data out of your model' Webinar.