Understanding the Fabrication Tools within Revit MEP and the Interoperability with Fab MEP
Historically the link between Revit MEP design intent and fabrication level of detail has been a bit of a manual process, involving exporting out of Revit and into an AutoCAD format. Now with Fabrication CADmep being part of the AEC collection and the integration of the Fabrication parts in Revit, the process is a lot more automated.
In this webinar we focus on:
• Bringing the fabrication database into the Revit project.
• Converting the design intent ‘Revit’ routed services to Fabrication parts.
• Editing the converted services prior to exporting out as a job.
• Using the Fabrication add-in to export the Fabrication job file out.
• Integration of the job file into the other Fabrication products.
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Understanding the Fabrication Tools within Revit MEP and the Interoperability with Fab MEP' Webinar.