Working Collaboratively in Revit
Connecting project teams is easier said than done with firms facing many obstacles such as increased workforce mobility, inefficient workflows and IT infrastructure overheads. Entire project teams need to collaborate from the outset using a single source of truth.
Extended teams want to seamlessly share information, while designers want to connect to centralised models and data. Collaborating in real-time in the cloud is the future of doing business. Autodesk BIM 360 with Collaboration for Revit gives us that future......today.
Areas of focus include:
- Setting up a BIM 360 Team Hub
- Creating and managing projects in a CDE (Common Data Environment)
- Hosting a Revit Central model in the Cloud
- Collaborating with all design disciplines in a single point of truth
- Reviewing and marking up project information
- Comparing model versions for design changes
- Managing versions and backups
- Communicating with the extended design team