Modelling and Detailing Steelwork in Revit
In this webinar attendees get introduced to the new Steel tab which has been available in Revit since the 2019 version. These features allow Revit users to create steel models with a higher Level of Detail.
This webinar covers modelling and populating the model with automatic intelligent connections, how to model plates then we will look at placing bolts, anchors, shear studs, holes and the intelligent notches/ cuts onto Structural Framing and Column families.
Finally we will look at the updated dimension and annotation tools for the newly added steelwork elements.
• Apply connections to steelwork models
• Populate the model with the connections and how to use the Dynamo player.
• Create custom connections
• Create plates manually
• Apply bolts, anchors, shear studs and holes
• Use the intelligent cut and notch commands
• Dimensioning and Labelling Steelwork elements.
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Modelling and Detailing Steelwork in Revit' Webinar.