Design Review and Approval Workflow
Now gaining traction in BIM 360 workflows, Document Reviews enable document managers to facilitate, control, and automate the distribution of documents to project members, Project drawings, models, and documents can be identified for review and approval before construction can begin. Let’s take a closer look at this process and review some of its features.
- Initiate a review workflow
- Manage the flow of project information
- Place approved documents into a shared folder
- Ensure access to current project information (single source of truth)
- Create a Transmittal and sharing files externally
- A little bit of Admin along the way
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Design Review and Approval Workflow' Webinar.