Understanding the Unique Differences Between Revit and 3ds Max for Rendering a Model
Depending on the client, and the size/type of project, different rendering qualities and outputs are required. This webinar looks at the difference between a render created within Revit, and linking to 3DS MAX. The webinar focuses on types of outputs, material customisation, lighting, and animation techniques.
The areas of focus include:
- Understanding the levels of render quality in Revit
- Looking at environments, material, and lighting within Revit
- Introduction of linking a Revit file into 3DS MAX
- Looking at the rendering engine in 3DS MAX
- Understanding outputs from Revit and 3DS MAX
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Understanding the unique differences between Revit and 3ds Max for rendering a model' Webinar.