Sharing, Linking and Consuming the goods in BIM 360 Design
Collaboration between multiple teams and disciplines in a Revit project has never been easier. Whether you are a multi-discipline firm or one of many contractors working on a project. This webinar will highlight the different ways of sharing models and model information amongst all stakeholders. Keep control of your linked files and models and ensure you are always using the latest available information to reduce risk and uncertainty on the project.
This is a PPT webinar which explains the methodology behind using BIM 360 Design and Worksharing for Revit.
- Understand Trust and Risk in using linked files in Revit.
- Examine tradition methods v BIM 360 Design
- Collaborate with BIM 360 Document Management when using Revit
- Understand the concept of Teams
- Introduction to Design Collaboration (Packages and Timeline)