Working with Scan Data in Revit & Recap and Understanding how both Tools Enhance your Existing Workflows
Renovation and retrofitting is the bread and butter work for most of the design industry. Today we have technologies that help us to capture reality and use it as a 3d survey. We are able to gather data quicker and more accurately than ever before using laser technologies, but the truth is, generating a 3D model out of this data is not always easy.
In this webinar we focus on:
- Using Recap to Register and Link your scan data
- Cleaning up the data for use in Revit
- Setting Coordinates
- Linking the Data to Revit.
- Basic workflows in Revit to optimise views
- Introduction to Recap Photo
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Working with Scan Data in Revit & Recap and Understanding how both Tools Enhance your Existing Workflows' Webinar.