Understanding LOD and LOI in a Revit Environment
Since the introduction of BIM Level 2 in 2011, there has been a big focus on Level of Detail and Level of Information required in a model. There has been some confusion where one starts and the other stops. This webinar will run through the key differences, and how to populate content with the right information for both asset and geometry.
The webinar focuses on the following areas:
• Understanding Level of Detail (LOD)
• Understanding the different levels and how they apply to phases of a project
• Asset information – Level of Information (LOI)
• Using Parameter information – text based and hyperlinks
• Naming conventions for LOI
Fill out the form to the right to watch Graitec's 'Understanding LOD and LOI in a Revit Environment' Webinar.