Graitec Opentree for AutoCAD webinar: Register for FREE today
Graitec invites you to a live webinar where we will demonstrate how our scalable enterprise-level drawing and document management system, Opentree, significantly reduces the cost of delivering projects by streamlining your production and delivery processes.
In an industry where collaboration is essential, it is becoming vital to produce high-quality and accurate data. Unfortunately, traditional, often human-led processes do not lend themselves well to meeting this demand and they do have an impact on efficiency and productivity.
Graitec Opentree, a drawing and document management solution, will help to meet those efficiency challenges head-on and automate the manual, but important tasks bullet-pointed below.
Graitec has been providing leading software solutions to Architects, Engineers and the Construction industry for nearly 40 years. Graitec Opentree improves and enhances document management and control that is BIM Level 2 and ISO 19650 compliant.
The latest in our popular webinar series will discuss and demonstrate the following….
- Ensuring approved template use
- Automate file naming and status codes in accordance to ISO 19650
- Intelligent data linking. Ensuring important property information within the drawing and document templates.
- Manage, review and approve process with version and revision control.
- Filing important emails to project folders.
- Seamless upload to mainstream CDE (common data environments) e.g. BIM360, Asite, Aconex, Viewpoint for Projects, SharePoint, Collaborator etc
Have you or a colleague ever used an incorrect template?
Have you ever spent time searching or trying to decipher which is the latest version of a document?
Have you ever wasted time by working on a previous version of a document?
Any of these occurrences are very time consuming, frustrating and facilitates unproductive and non-billable hours. Plus, they will delay and impact any project! Potentially effecting credibility and profitability negatively and spotlighting an inefficient process.
The aim of this webinar is to demonstrate and show how Graitec Opentree eases and solves your ISO auditing needs and requirements for drawing and document management, control and process.
We invite you to register for our 45-minute webinar. Which will highlight some of the challenges you may have right now or in the near future, and how Graitec Opentree solves these challenges.
Your webinar hosts will be:
- Daniel Taylor-North (Product Manager for Opentree) - Live demonstration of the Opentree software with AutoCAD examples.
- Date: 21st July 2020
- Time: 2:00pm to 2:45pm
Limited spaces, book your free place today….