Infrastructure The Engineers Tool sets
This Round table event is aimed at Managers who wish to understand all the different Autodesk products used in an Infrastructure Project. As we all know, this is a big subject, so there cannot be one solution. With the AEC collection, there are many tools for the Civil Engineer, and as a Manager, it makes sense for you to understand what is available to your team, and at a high level, what can be achieved.
With this session, you can discuss your particular needs and learn from others in your industry. We will discuss and show what products the Engineers have available to them and how they interact with each other. This session will also give you a clear understanding of the Autodesk options to optimise your team's performance and ensure that your team's training needs are targeted and relevant.
Here are some of the subjects we will be looking at.
- What do you do currently - what is your primary business, and what Autodesk software do you use?
- AEC Collection Overview for the Civil Engineer
- A look at the products and what they do
- Filling the Gaps - Are there any gaps in your organisation's workflows that need filling?
- What other software are using to fill the gaps?
- Understanding common workflows
- Training and Consultancy options – What is available to help your team be the most productive they can be
- The next steps – What can we do to help?
Location – Online
Date – 19th January 2020
Time – 10.00am – 12.00pm
Cost - Free
Fill out the form to the right to register for Graitec's 'Infrastructure The Engineers Tool sets' event.
If you have any questions regarding our Roundtable Event, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com or call our office on 023 8086 8947.