Achieving a BIM Level 2 Workflow Using the Autodesk AEC Collection
A look at how the multiple disciplines that are involved in the design and construction of a building can benefit from the tools available in the Autodesk AEC Industry collection.
Starting with the architects model we will see how this can be progressed across the disciplines from Structure to MEP, then onto the construction site.
- How do different disciplines collaborate?
- Clash detection and error resolution before we get to site
- Construction sequencing for the construction site
- Quantities / Take-offs during design and construction phases
- BIM Level 2 deliverables including IFC and COBie